2012年4月8日星期日

Nice Dress in My Wedding

When I got married, I was in my late 30s already. I think it will be difficult for me to find the wedding gown appropriate for my body style and age. While browsing the internet, I stumbled across the website of Auva's Bridal. There I saw stunning yet cheap wedding dresses. Then I found this wedding dress, and I know this will work for me. It upheld a traditional look with a modern twist. I so love this gown for it brought out my youthful beauty. Along with this dress, I also ordered several dresses for my entire entourage. Gladly, they all arrived on time still having that fresh clean look. I really admired Auva's service since they really took good care of all the items I purchased from them. Another great thing about them was they didn't limit the resources needed for the dresses- the fabric was excellent, the tailoring and embroidery were superb.

没有评论:

发表评论