2012年4月8日星期日

When my mom learned about my engagement with my then boyfriend, she started showing me stuffs she used on her wedding day. I admired her traditional style from the little details up to the wedding gown. That is why I chose this dress from Auva's Bridal. Not only it embodied a traditional bride but also brought out a sophisticated and glamorous look. The lower part of the dress gave me a feeling of royalty. It gave me a neat and polished look, which I truly loved about the dress. Auva's service is outstanding; they delivered the dress promptly and carefully.

They did everything for me to be able to feel that I am the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. This was evident from every detail of the gown to its overall look and effect. If given another chance I will surely purchase another one from the various cheap wedding dresses of Auva's Bridal.

没有评论:

发表评论